Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I slept late

Day : 19 Oct 2009
Destination : 1 Borneo

Yesterday I went to 1b with my friends carmen, seamus, kelly, teh-c and him.
We get ourselves a taxi from carmen's to our shopping heaven, and it only costs us RM20 which is damn cheap ♥

New York is the place we go for our lunch, carmen is crazy about it #.# I ordered fish&chips and WOW. it's really large that i suffered to finish even half of it :( well..umm...for the other half, kelly ate it XD

The Main Point is...we went to watch Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs && it was really really hilarous and CUTE...and a little bitsy witsy kind of gross but overall it's just cute and funny all over the place :) RECOMMENDED.

Later, we went to PADINI and shop for a little while waiting for the time to tick away.And I saw sunglasses, watches, purses which are real nice and cheap$ too :) especially that watch love it at the first sight ♥ and that goes to my wishlist, gonna get it someday, muahaha. I finally get to ride the shuttle bus of 1b back to warisan although we're worried that the bus doesn't have enough space for us, phew ♥ and off we go to Warisan Square~

Well we had a little walk there and everyone went with carmen's car. There I was with my mom, headed to Sushi King for dinner :D

I slept really late last night cause' I didn't look at the clock and kept on playing with my computer games *-* my eyes were really tired at the time I went to bed but my brain kept on thinking about stuffs which I don't really understand why.

Oh ya, I just updated my blog just now and appeal my blog to my friends and classmates and ya, hope that you all can find my blog too :)

Well that's all for now, will be here again later at night. Ciao

No comments: