Saturday, November 6, 2010

会有什么?什么都没有。

Like crazy, I've gotten.
Twisted fate,
had my mind run wildly,
that it never had time to rest.
I miss everything before,
but it's hard to travel back to the past.
Impossible, i believe.

Been watching drama for a whole day yesterday, although it's quite an old one and have watched it before, but still can't manage to hold those tears! Amazed, credits to the director and script writers and actors who joined in to produce such a touching drama :)

《My Girlfriend is A Nine-tailed Fox》 I miss this drama so much! Haven't got the time to finish it since SPM Mock is running through my daily life. Gotta wait until SPM is over, I think :C anyways, heard a song from it which is really nice too!
Love You From Now On by Lee Seung Gi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcFi6ouy2lo
I found it hard to not love those korean songs which touches one's heart, and putting yourself in that particular situation, it just makes you felt that those MV-s are just genius, hahaha.



Once
Far away
And long ago
Was a tale
My daddy told
To me
He said
Theres of land of fantasy
Theres a prince
Who'll fight for me
Until the end

[Chorus]
This isn't how
I thought
It was supposed to be
You were the one
Who I imagined next to me
But sometimes
Love will fell
In the hands
Of the reckless
Cause this is
No fairytale
And I am no princess
No princess

Now
We're living
In the strangest dream
What I don't know
What to believe
Cause when
You said
I'm the one
Who'll fight for you
I'm the one
You'd never lose
That was just pretend

[Chorus]

If I am
A prisoner
And fear
Is my captor
And I'll never know
Happily ever after
I'm no Princess
That's just how it is
But now
I'm wiser
Next time
I'll write
My own
Last chapter

[Chorus]
-END-

Nice demo song, too bad she isn't going to release this in her next album :(
Seems that my post has gotten a bit too long with the lyrics, looking forward to Tat Seng's birthday party later ;D hope to have a great time! Ciao ♥

No comments: