Sunday, March 16, 2014

Bunn hair!



Ello 👋 today I got home pretty early, was supposed to do my intern report but my long bored hair just kinda bugged me to do something about it haha. So I actually tried out few hairstyles (yes, we're girls and we're random and we love playing with our hairs :b) I had braids all over and finally! A bun head! 

Had been some time since I've do bun head last. So here it is!



Used hairband cause my baby hairs are just too annoying grr! Not the neat and tidy bun head I used to do last time (my dancing teacher was quite strict about that oops :x) and you wonder how this bun is holding my long hair?

 These!

Bobby pins are a must when you're not using donut-bun tools or braiding your hair before rolling them up. It's pretty easy to use, you just insert the pin as you go, they are suppose to hold all the 'flying' hairs and make them look ONE. I just used like 4 pins cause my hair was so less *sigh* 

So yeah, I think bun heads are very versatile and they definitely make you look more....sporty and outgoing? For a romantic way, you could let down those fringe and slightly curl it!

Kthxbai ♡ 

No comments: