Friday, March 7, 2014

Gratitude to my boss

Remember when I was talking about how my bosses gave me those architectural references which is very useful indeed and pretty much inspired me along with those awesome renders and buildings. So that day my boss came around and give me a whole lot more of paper materials....


I was in shock when I saw this thick of architecture newspaper? Count me in as a rookie but I definitely have not seen such (paper?book?) before ._. So I was pretty excited to read them and to my unexpectations, I think it's better than modern architecture magazines or those expensive hardcovers ones with fancy printing texture. They contain a lot of information and is pretty detailed if you compare to um, our daily newspaper. But like any other newspaper, it definitely carries on the traits of giving us fresh and juicy stories :b 

Occupy 80% of my desk, now my lappie had to give way 😨

Newspaper size lol, maybe smaller abit or half the size now I think of it. 

No comments: