Monday, March 17, 2014

Makeup!

Heyyyy invisible audiences! Today I've attempt a different way of make up! The so-called 'American make up', it's just basically how European do their make up and I just realize how different it is! (I did a side braid too yippee)


I love how they emphasizes on the cheekbones and it make your face looks more V and sharper!

*cause I think I look better in a moustache 

Maybe it's not that obvious in pictures but looking into the mirror, I don see the normal me which is quite shocking! 


The rule of American make up is to overdo your eyeshadow on the edge of your eyes in a V pattern, well obviously I didn't cause I was afraid of scaring people off lol. I realize European love defining their eyebrows too, so I darken my brow for a bit and my mom was asking me "WHY IS YOUR BROW SO THICK??". 

The other thing that I learnt is that we Asians normally use BB Cream and/or foundation for concealing, but for European they used it as a filler, so that your face looks more 3D and structural. So foundation are used on the T area of our face (nose bridge etc) 

I would love to complete the look by applying lipstick, but the things is I do not have any lipstick collection! Cries, I will get mine soon! Lipstick is a great helper to cheer your face up for the day instead of looking pale and lifeless. 

That's it for today! Peace out ✌️ 


No comments: