Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Something to share


A friend sent me this and I find it quite interesting, also very comforting ngehehe :b I realize humans are very mean themselves, we always want something we don have, despite how perfect one is. For example, skinny girls wish to be fatter while fatties dying to be thin or white wish to be tan and vice versa. As for me, I think I'm stuck between thin and fat, people used to ask me is that not the best balance?? 

Come to think of it, it's true that I am always insatisfied with myself, I kept complaining issues that only I understand. People who knows me since childhood, they knew that I was freaking skinny, like bony. To admit I was quite unhealthy that time, running to clinics and nursing room all the time. And when it comes to puberty, damn how I wished I was chubbier and fatter. I do not have those fats in front of my chest (if you get what I mean) like other pretty girls do, even if they're petite. So I started to eat a lot, probably cause I thought I'll never get fat, and there I go, my weight went up omg!! I was in my senior year that time, just like any other, I started being very conscious about my weight, watching all the skinny girls and deeply hoping that I could be one of them.

How ironic don't you think, although now I still do light dieting, I realize that as long as someone will love you for you instead of your weight (if that's relevant) it doesn't matter at all with your figure unless that is, it's damaging your health. Love ain't numbers, girls gotta love themselves before someone can love you. & good luck in finding your own mr. Right! 

Love yourselves  xoxo.


No comments: